September 11, 2008

No regrets.

I don't care about the ridicule. I don't care that there are people who won't understand. I have a crush on James Taylor and I don't care who knows it!

It starts at about at the minute mark.



I have been listening to this song on repeat for the past couple days, and to me, this song represents that little intake of breath before you do something hard. It includes the realization and the determination that the next thing you have to do will be more-than-difficult. And probably worth it.

2 comments:

Thelma said...

Thank you, I needed this song today

lia said...

"that intake of breath before you do something hard" -
i need to close my eyes and intake that breath and just jump, even if it will be more than difficult. you're right: it probably will be worth it.