April 20, 2009

i will be calm calm calm

i love phosphorescent for many reasons (including their pretty remarkable willie nelson cover album) but this song always makes me glad


i can fly through these hallways
dressed in light though it always
it always gets cold
i can sing through my fingers
though the worth of a singer
is nothing i'm told

i am a full grown man
i will lay lay lay
in the grass
in the grass
all day

i can freeze in the place that
gets me free from this taste that
i have in my heart
we can curl in the waters
naked swirling like otters
(you know how they are)

i am a full grown man
i will be calm calm calm
in the grass
in the grass
in your arms

plus this song is a great excuse to post this video again, to warm all of our winter hearts

3 comments:

Thelma said...

Watching that video made me really miss America... holy crap giant spider on my desk.... ok ok I'm fine....

phew... also the Otter video.. we still pull it out here on bad days "what your friend got arrested and your the woman youve been trying to help went back to live with her abusive husband on the dumpsite... well here, watch this video..."

pandabeard said...

a blessing on your head for the amazing music you send out.

joojierose said...

that otter vid changed my life last year when i first saw it! so happy to be reunited with it. oh bless those dearest otters!!!